Welcome to HK climate
In this text, we maintain that there is no reason whatsoever to worry about man-made climate change, because there is no evidence whatsoever that such a thing is happening. We explain that it is all misinformation, and we invite you to check the evidence and reasoning that we provide to you.
Why do people think that there is man-made climate change? The alleged evidence which we've seen so far includes the following arguments:
- The ice near the poles has been melting.
- Extreme weather phenomena have been increasing in frequency.
- The average temperature of the earth has been increasing.
- You remember that the weather was different in your childhood.
- The computer models predict a further temperature rise in the future.
- Scientists agree that there is man-made climate change.
- In the absence of conclusive evidence, action should be taken pre-emptively.
In the following pages, we examine these arguments one by one. We show that some are entirely false; and that some may be correct but they do not constitute any evidence of man-made climate change.
Start reading at the melting ice.